Bottle Blow Molding Machine China
|FOB Price:||US $7,500-9,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,500-9,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KM-9B
- Raw Material: PET
- Automation: Non-Automatic
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Name: Pet Bottle Blow Molding Machine
- Certificate: CE and ISO
- Service: Accept Special Design
- Trademark: KingMachine
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, China
- Type: Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
- Making Method of Parison: Stretch Blow
- Computerized: Computerized
- Suitable Bottle Size: 100ml-25L
- Market: Pet Bottle Blow Molding Machine Market
- After Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Overseas
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Specification: SGS / ISO / CE Approved
- HS Code: 8472
Volume of product: 5gallon
Blowing air pressure: 1.5-2.5Mpa
Max. Mould thickness: 170-280mm
Mould opening stroke (adjustable) 230mm
Machine weight: 0.8T
Main machine (L W H) 1.85*0.7*1.75m
Heater size: 1.7*0.75*1.75m
Weight: . 2T
Rated power: 7.5Kw
Adopt new type double bend arm and four pull rod-clamping structure(won the patent). Cross direction; Middle mould board is move parallel; The distance between two mold board is adjusted by the chain wheel. Thus, the clamping force is very strong.
The machine frame is produced by the whole complete casting bottom, so that the machine are firm and running stable.
Adopt straight slide way, reduce the friction and lengthen the life of the machine.
Double start morking button, which is designed for avoiding the injury.
Power saving design that can increase your profits
The single direction of pre-form placing and bottle picking, which increase the output.
Segregate type air controlling sysem, which is designed for avoiding waste pollution.
The streching air cylinder is adjusted paralled paralled from front to back, from left to right freely by regulator.
Semi-automatic Stretch Blow Molding Machine
Theoretical Output (pcs/hr)
Blow Pressure (Mpa)
Working Pressure (Mpa)
Max.container diameter -height(mm)